TXPower

bluesun08
Hi,

1) How can i show the txpower of my wlan-card?
2) How can i adjust the txpower?

Re: TXPower

Marcus MERIGHI
[hidden email] (bluesun08), 2015.12.05 (Sat) 15:57 (CET):
> 1) How can i show the txpower of my wlan-card?

No idea.

> 2) How can i adjust the txpower?

ifconfig(8), look for - you already named it.

Bye, Marcus

> !DSPAM:566307f4115531873865739!

Re: TXPower

On 2015-12-05, bluesun08 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1) How can i show the txpower of my wlan-card?
> 2) How can i adjust the txpower?

Not really supported on OpenBSD. There are stubs but most drivers don't
actually implement it. (yes this is a bit of a problem if you're using
it with different antennas or very nearby nodes and need to reduce power
to stay legal or to avoid overloading the rx).