TKO Notice: ***Important Message About Your Online Account***

TKO Notice: ***Important Message About Your Online Account***

update@bankofamerica.com
[IMAGE]

Update your account beffore holidays!
=====================================

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Dear Bank Of America Customer,
DATA: December 09, 2005
We wish to thank you for being with us for another year and we hope you
will continue tp make the same choise in future. we wish you a Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year! You are Required To Upgrade your Account
before the Holidays to prevent any suspension During Or After The
Holidays,Once
this is done You will get a $100 Holiday Giveaway to all members who
takes part in this offer.
To Upgrade your Account, Please take the following steps :

1. Login to your Bank Of America Online Account Or if you have not been
Registered, Choose your Desired login and enter the all the required
information, including your Client Card Number or Business Card Number
and your password.

2. Complete the form and you will be notified Via email when your bonus
has been Credited into your Account.
If in 36 our you dont get any emails to confirm your Uprgade pls contact
our
Bank of America staff imediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://www.bankofamerica.com

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

  ) Bank of America 2001 - 2005

  This is an online information service operated by Bank of America.

Last modified: 05/12/2005 09:22:42