System incredibly slow after resume from sleep/suspend

System incredibly slow after resume from sleep/suspend

Bengt Weßling
Hi,

I'm running OpenBSD 6.1-current (GENERIC.MP) #99: Mon Jul 17.

When I resume the system after sleep or standby (haven't tried hibernate
yet) it will become unusably slow. apmd flags are '-A'.

This state will persist a reboot and the following boot process will
take close to ten minutes (compared to far less than a minute for a
regular boot) and I'll have to power down the system to get it to normal
performance.

This is the first snapshot I've tried since april. At that time the
backlight wouldn't light up after resume so I have never used sleep/suspend.

Is there anything I should try?

Thanks,

Bengt

dmesg-GENERIC.MP#99.0 (16K) Download Attachment