Swap block device changed

Giancarlo Razzolini-3
Hi All,

    I've recently got a warning on my insecurity script that my swap
block device changed:

    brw-r----- 1 root operator 4, 1 May 9 22:56:18 2015 /dev/sd0b
    brw-r----- 1 root operator 4, 1 Aug 22 00:02:14 2015 /dev/sd0b

    I searched the lists and only come up with this:

http://mailman.theapt.org/pipermail/openbsd-newbies/2007-December/003807.html

    I should mention that this machine is virtualized with qemu-kvm on a
Linux host. On this day, I had some issues with the host machine were it
would run out of memory, and the machine did lock up at least two times,
and I had to hard reset it. These events had nothing to do with the
OpenBSD machine per se. Since the OpenBSD machine is using the virtio
ballooned memory, I guess it might have something with it, but I fail to
see exactly what. Anyone got any clues?

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini