Sun netra T1 AC200 - OBP update

Paolo Aglialoro
Hi all,

does anybody know which is the latest OBP update for the pizza box Netra T1
AC200?
As far as I know the LOM update is 110208-21, but no idea about OBP.
This is needed to prepare the box (just bought) for OpenBSD 5.0 :)

Thanks
Paolo

Re: Sun netra T1 AC200 - OBP update

Paolo Aglialoro
Just for the records, the latest OBP update, also valid for fire/netra V120,
is 111991-07.

**** Very important ****: has anybody the file lom20.zip???? (LOMlite update
for netras)
It looks like disappeared from the internet after oracle takeover... :(((((
The machine has LOM issues and I'd like to flash it before installing
OpenBSD.

Thanks

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Paolo Aglialoro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> does anybody know which is the latest OBP update for the pizza box Netra T1
> AC200?
> As far as I know the LOM update is 110208-21, but no idea about OBP.
> This is needed to prepare the box (just bought) for OpenBSD 5.0 :)
>
> Thanks
> Paolo

Re: Sun netra T1 AC200 - OBP update

Olivier Cherrier
On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 12:30:32AM +0200, [hidden email] wrote:
> Just for the records, the latest OBP update, also valid for fire/netra V120,
> is 111991-07.
>
> **** Very important ****: has anybody the file lom20.zip???? (LOMlite update
> for netras)
> It looks like disappeared from the internet after oracle takeover... :(((((
> The machine has LOM issues and I'd like to flash it before installing
> OpenBSD.

You are probably looking for it at the wrong location...
You can fetch it from here: http://www.symacx.com/~oc/tmp/111991-07.zip

--
Olivier Cherrier - Symacx.com
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Sun netra T1 AC200 - OBP update

Paolo Aglialoro
Thank you very much Olivier,

but I already had the 111991-07: as soon as I discovered the patch number I
downloaded it.

The problem is now with LOM, as this device shows the "lom>" prompt but is
unresponsive (no effect when I type), while, instead, if I switch on power,
it responds well at OBP "ok" prompt. I tried with some identical machines
and all of them answer well at lom> so I think that flashing the lom
firmware of this box with a fresher version would maybe do the deed. After
all, a working lom is useful when shit happens!

In order to do it, both patch 110208-21 (which I have) and file lom20.zip
containing LOMlite (which I don't have) are necessary to patch solaris 10
and eventually execute lom update from it. Do you know where I can find this
lom20.zip file? It was on sun servers, but, as usual, after oracle takeover,
all the candies disappeared :((((

Thanks