Substitute mandoc for tlb command

Артур Истомин
I need t command to accomplish example from "The AWK Programming Language" book.
Is it possible somehow substitute it with mandoc?

Thanks!

Re: Substitute mandoc for tlb command

Tony Boston-2

> On 8. Feb 2019, at 16:22, Артур Истомин <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I need t command to accomplish example from "The AWK Programming Language" book.
> Is it possible somehow substitute it with mandoc?
>
> Thanks!

you are funny

--
Tony

GPG-FP: 49CC8250 CDCF2183 6209C1AE 625677C1 F7783D5F
Threema: DN8PJX4Z

Re: Substitute mandoc for tlb command

Anthony J. Bentley-4
Артур Истомин writes:
> I need t command to accomplish example from "The AWK Programming Language"
> book.
> Is it possible somehow substitute it with mandoc?

Yes, simply substitute mandoc for tbl and the examples in the book will
work. Just make sure to render the output in a large terminal to avoid
wrapping.