Straw men etc.

visc
This really is getting old... it's getting harder to want to even go
through new messages in misc@.

I'm not siding with RMS or anybody, but let's either make a new
mailing list for it or let this stuff get archived and move on.

Just my 2"

Re: Straw men etc.

Martin Schröder
2008/1/6, visc <[hidden email]>:
> This really is getting old... it's getting harder to want to even go
> through new messages in misc@.

Seconded. IMHO this all belongs to advocacy@.

Best
   Martin

Re: Straw men etc.

Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen
"Martin Schrvder" <[hidden email]> writes:

> 2008/1/6, visc <[hidden email]>:
>> This really is getting old... it's getting harder to want to even go
>> through new messages in misc@.
>
> Seconded. IMHO this all belongs to advocacy@.

I for one would be very pleased to see the stallman-spawned threads
here move elsewhere or just die.  All the yelling consumes resources
that would be *much* better used for other purposes, IMNSHO.

- P
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/

Re: Straw men etc.

Marco Peereboom
If you feel this way you might want to tell RMS and cronies that.  He
will not get the last word on this.

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 09:57:28PM -0800, visc wrote:
> This really is getting old... it's getting harder to want to even go
> through new messages in misc@.
>
> I'm not siding with RMS or anybody, but let's either make a new
> mailing list for it or let this stuff get archived and move on.
>
> Just my 2"

Re: Straw men etc.

Denny White