Strategic Grant Proposal Workshop at UBC

Strategic Grant Proposal Workshop at UBC

Adam Hicks-2
Institute for Strategic Funding Development
Strategic Grant Writing Proposal Workshop (Sponsored by ISFD)
held at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver
December 7 - 9, 2009
8:30AM - 4:30 PM

CFRE Accredited Course for 20 contact hours or 20 CFRE Continuing
Education Points! Participants completing the ISFD grant writing workshop
will receive the following: a Certificate of Completion accredited by
CFRE, grant funding CD, bonus fundraising CD, expert grant training
instruction from grant industry leaders and much more! Please visit our
website or give us a call 877.414.8991 to sign up now.

Educators, non-profit professionals, graduate students, administrators &
researchers in the sciences and social sciences should register as soon
as possible. Spaces fills up quickly, which means registration is on a
first-come-first serve basis. Please forward, post, and distribute this
e-mail to your colleagues and people who may benefit from this program.

The Institute for Strategic Funding Development's grant writing workshop
is a 3 day course designed to teach the basics of grant writing for
industry professionals. It provides a comprehensive overview of effective
grant development techniques, including: finding best fit funding
sources, creating innovative programs, and planning for funding
sustainability. The workshop is great for government, academic, research,
health and non-profit professionals new to the grant writing world as
well for professionals looking to expand their grant writing knowledge.
The workshop will provide an intensive and interactive grant proposal
development experience, where you will learn the proposal writing process
in its entirety and have great confidence in writing future proposals. As
an extra added bonus, you will also be able to develop a draft proposal
or have our instructor review one of your existing grant proposals.

The Strategic Grant Writing Proposal Workshop will be presented in 3
sessions:

Strategic Proposal Writing
Preparing a successful written proposal requires an organized, systematic
approach to effectively convey your story. It demands disciplined
strategies to align your content to what a grant maker is looking for.
This workshop provides a step-by-step writing process to deal with any
and all application requirements. What's more, you will learn why
proposal writing is much different than other kinds of writing.

Strategic Program Planning
Planning a winning proposal requires developing ideas that are clear,
significant and compelling. Your ideas must not only meet the criteria of
a grant maker, but they must also demonstrate your in-depth knowledge
about a grant maker. Effectively strategizing your proposal idea is what
this workshop will emphasize.

Strategic Grant Research
Through interactive exercises, discussions, applicable research
assignments and individual consultations, you will learn how to
strategically identify appropriate funding agencies. This course will
expose you to database applications, online research tools, as well as
traditional publications that contain information about multiple grant
opportunities. Once identified, you will learn how to initiate contact
and cultivate effective relationships with potential grant makers.

Tuition for our three-day grant writing workshop is $ 598 per person,
with a 10% discount for early sign-ups (14 business days or more before
the workshop).

Standard Tuition: $598 per person.
Each student will receive the following:

* ISFD Certificate of Completion accredited by CFRE

* 20 Continuation Education Units (CEU) or 20 Contact Hours
* Strategic Grant Proposal Writing Workbook
* Strategic Grant Proposal Research CD

* Strategic Grant Proposal Personalized Materials
* Bonus Fundraising Materials (Strategic Fundraising CD)
* On-Going Consulting Services with ISFD Instructors & Staff

Registration:

Online

Phone - Call us at 877.414.8991. An ISFD consultant will be more than
happy to assist you with your registration and answer any questions or
concerns.

Email - Send an email to [hidden email] with your basic contact
information and a seat will be reserved.

You received this e-mail due to your institutional or organizational
affiliation.  If we sent this e-mail to you in error, and you wish not to
receive any further e-mails from us, please click on the following link:
REMOVE or simply send us an email to [hidden email] with the
remove in the subject line.

Re: Strategic Grant Proposal Workshop at UBC

Nick Guenther
You just spammed a mailing list.