Stop console logging during install

Nathan Wheeler
I'm trying to create an appliance like install and want to stop
logging to console. So this is during the install process, not a
normally running machine. I know this is very useful information, but
this would definitely be nice to disable for a bit.

In particular when running bioctl to setup a softraid device with
CRYPTO, console outputs a new disk is attached, but I don't want this
to show.

My guess is a boot option but I've looked around a lot and can't find
a way. Coming to the conclusion that I'll need to edit and compile the
kernel to turn that off, but I hope not.

Thanks