Spanish discussion list

agrquinonez-2
Hello

Is there someone interested having a discussion list in Spanish?

I have a OBSD server running current (httpd, smtpd, ftp), and i would
like having a discussion list in Spanish, it could have blogs, foro, or
any other related things. For now i have it at home, but i might pay for
a dedicated site on a OBSD housing. The main idea is to make it easier
for Spanish speakers, keeping the friendly environment of OpenBSD list.

Thanks for your attention.

Re: Spanish discussion list

Jorge Gabriel Lopez Paramount
When I started learning OpenBSD half a year ago I checked communities and mailing lists and there is a list in Mexico, with something like three emails per month in average. I saw a site of BSD in general as well, with translated articles.

Rather than having a Spanish mailing list I would like to join a group to chat about the joy of running OpenBSD, while drinking some beers, but since there is so few people in my area that is impossible.

In my opinion having translated documentation would be a big effort with little impact, I think it's not too much to ask people to learn basic English in order to be able to run OpenBSD.

Best regards,
Jorge.

agrquinonez <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello
>
>Is there someone interested having a discussion list in Spanish?
>
>I have a OBSD server running current (httpd, smtpd, ftp), and i would
>like having a discussion list in Spanish, it could have blogs, foro, or
>any other related things. For now i have it at home, but i might pay for
>a dedicated site on a OBSD housing. The main idea is to make it easier
>for Spanish speakers, keeping the friendly environment of OpenBSD list.
>
>Thanks for your attention.

Re: Spanish discussion list

Martin Brandenburg
agrquinonez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Is there someone interested having a discussion list in Spanish?
>
> I have a OBSD server running current (httpd, smtpd, ftp), and i would
> like having a discussion list in Spanish, it could have blogs, foro, or
> any other related things. For now i have it at home, but i might pay for
> a dedicated site on a OBSD housing. The main idea is to make it easier
> for Spanish speakers, keeping the friendly environment of OpenBSD list.
>
> Thanks for your attention.

I don't speak Spanish, but the mailing lists page on the website

        http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html

says there is already a Spanish list.

-- Martin Brandenburg

Re: Spanish discussion list

Guillermo García Rojas
There are at least 2 discussion list for OpenBSD in spanish:

OpenBSD-Colombia:

[hidden email]

OpenBSD-Mexico:

  [hidden email]