Software for time management & calendar

Lampshade
What software you use for this purposes?

Re: Software for time management & calendar

Ingo Schwarze
Hi,

Lampshade wrote on Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 04:56:18PM +0100:

> What software you use for this purposes?

when(1), see the productivity/when port.

Yours,
  Ingo

Re: Software for time management & calendar

Eric Brown-2
Lampshade <[hidden email]> writes:

> What software you use for this purposes?

I use GNU Emacs with org-mode.  Emacs is included in OpenBSD packages.

Re: Software for time management & calendar

Jason Crawford-3
I use redmine for project management and that includes a calendar and time
tracking system.

> What software you use for this purposes?

Re: Software for time management & calendar

L. V. Lammert
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015, Jason Crawford wrote:

> I use redmine for project management and that includes a calendar and time
> tracking system.

Seconded.

        Lee

Re: Software for time management & calendar

Paolo Aglialoro
Try radicale, it's in packages.

On 2015-03-22, Lampshade <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What software you use for this purposes?

CalenGoo, and vi.

Re: Software for time management & calendar

Bernd Schoeller-2
On 24/03/15 02:01, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2015-03-22, Lampshade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What software you use for this purposes?
>
> CalenGoo, and vi.

I really love to use 'owncloud' for that, thanks to the package maintainer.

See:
https://github.com/reyk/httpd/wiki/Running-ownCloud-with-httpd-on-OpenBSD

Bernd