Sendmail not working on 5.3

John Tate-8
I upgraded to OpenBSD 5.3 on the release day, I've since updated to the
latest patch branch (not that there is any related errata to this
question). I can't seem to send mail out with a server, it is not my pf
rules. It was indicated by phpmailer not working. I can't find my sendmail
logs.

John

www.johntate.org

Re: Sendmail not working on 5.3