Quantcast

Sell your vehicle through us

Used Car Mart Admin
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

http://www.usedcarmart.co.za
----------------------------

Good Day,
---------

http://www.usedcarmart.co.za

Used Car Mart is an online vehicle classifieds website where you can
upload and manage the vehicles that you want to sell and best of all is

absolutely free, usedcarmart.co.za is also very easy to use it is as
simple as register, login and place your add.

For those of you that has been on the site in the past we are under new
management and we fixed all the bugs and issues that the site used to
have and gave it a better look, we also started completely afresh and
need new advertisers from scratch. Our  developers are working around the
clock on search engine optimization to get more buyers for your vehicles,
and if you have any suggestions please send it to us by clicking on the
contact us link in the menu on the left hand side of the home page.

If you don't want to register your email addres on the site but still
want to advertise feel free to contact us by clicking on the contact us
link on the wibsite and we will send you the information on how to do so,
please note a fee of R15.00 will be charged for add's that we have to
upload and manage.

If you are a vehicle dealer and you want to add multiple adds at a time
please contact us for more information and also note a fee of R100.00 a
month will be charged for bulk uploads and if you need us to manage your
adds for you an additional admin fee of R150.00 month will be charged,
Dealers who wish to upload and manage adds by them selves can also use
the site for free.

SO COME ON PEOPLE HELP US MAKE THIS THE BEST FREE SERVICE IN THE COUNTRY.

GO TO http://www.usedcarmart.co.za TO SEE OUR SITE..

You are not registered to our mailing list to subscribe pleae click here.

To unsubscribe or update your records, Click here.