Security Alert !

Flagstar
Flagstar Banking Products are available 24 hours a day through any Cirrus ATM or through www.flagstar.com

Security Alert!
===============

  * Dear Flagstar customer,

    We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your Flagstar
    online banking account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons
    to believe that your account was hijacked by a third party without
    your authorization.

    However if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the
    link below and submit, as we try to verify your account.

    https://www.flagstarbanking2.com

    If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
    temporally suspend your account.

    If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
    holder, please be aware that is in violation of Flagstar policy to
    represent oneself as another Flagstar account owner. Such action may
    also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law.
    Flagstar is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires
    related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the
    Internet to commit fraud or theft.

    Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement
    agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest
    extent of the law.

    Online Banking Deparment,
    ) 2006 Flagstar Bank, Inc

Member FDICEqual Housing Lender