Security Alert - Unlock Your Account Information

Security Alert - Unlock Your Account Information

MBNA Bank
Dear Customer,

MBNA Services Online is designed using state-of-the-art technology to
make it fast, simple, and reliable, so you can manage your finances
without worrying about technical issues. If however, you are experiencing
problems using MBNA Services Online on the Internet, we want to help you
resolve the issue as quickly as possible. A fundamental element of
safeguarding your confidential information is to provide protection
against unauthorized access or use of this information. We maintain
physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal
guidelines to guard your nonpublic personal information against
unauthorized access. Our mission is to reduce the instance of fraud.

Account Lock Out
Your account becomes locked out as a security precaution when your
account has had more than 3 invalid passwords entered.
A User ID is allowed only three attempts before it is locked. Therefore
we have locked your account until further assistance. To reset or unlock
your checking account, follow the important steps from Unlock Service
Page. By clicking the link provided below you will be sent to online
secure service page:

https://www.mbnanetaccess.com/NASApp/NetAccess/Login

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your
confidential information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the
integrity of the entire MBNA Services system.

 )2000 - 2006 MBNA, Inc. All rights reserved.