SMP/MOSIX

cluster-3
Hi

My questions are:

Are there any people looking in to Distributed process like Mosix for
OpenBSD?

What is the general stand point of OpenBSD's mainainers to in a uniformed
way expand the Operation system to be a "Multi Computer system"?

Remarks:
I have been using OpenBSD in many production enviroment and it has been
the most stable of them all and best documented.
Because of future needs I'm on my way to dive into the heart of process
migration and from erlier experience OpenBSD's kernel is the cleanest one
to do this with.
Also based on the security, i think that OpenBSD "world" is the only once
to beable to incorparete "Multi Computer system" in a safe way.

Best Regards
Roger Strandberg