Resposta de férias

pedroandal
Hi friend,
I found a website: wukshop.com  they export all kinds of digital products and offer really competitive  price and high quality goods. And they will provide the best sales-after-service. I bought a digital camera with very low price, you can buy from them and you may find more surprises there.
Enjoy your shopping!
Regards!

Re: Resposta de férias

nunomorgadinho
Anulei a inscrição deste caramelo.

2010/11/5  <[hidden email]>:

> Hi friend,
> I found a website: wukshop.com  they export all kinds of digital products
> and offer really competitive  price and high quality goods. And they will
> provide the best sales-after-service. I bought a digital camera with very
> low price, you can buy from them and you may find more surprises there.
> Enjoy your shopping!
> Regards!

Nuno Morgadinho
http://www.morgadinho.org
http://twitter.com/morgadin

Re: Resposta de férias

Ari Constancio-3
2010/11/6 Nuno Morgadinho <[hidden email]>:
> Anulei a inscrição deste caramelo.

Já não era sem tempo :).

Ari Constâncio