Requested: John-Update to 1.6.40

Sebastian Rother
Hello everybody,

Solar told me that a Portmaintainer helped him too to improve JtR.
1.6.40 is out now so I would request a Port-Update.

I don#t know who should have helped him because the JtR-Port has no
maintainer so if this anonymous reads this list: Please commit the Port.

The announcement can be found here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=john-users&m=113485358210920&w=2

So if the port maintainer(s) read it: Please commit the update. :)

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Re: Requested: John-Update to 1.6.40

Alexandre Anriot
> Hello everybody,
>
> Solar told me that a Portmaintainer helped him too to improve JtR.
> 1.6.40 is out now so I would request a Port-Update.
>
> I don#t know who should have helped him because the JtR-Port has no
> maintainer so if this anonymous reads this list: Please commit the Port.

It was me.

> The announcement can be found here:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=john-users&m=113485358210920&w=2
>
> So if the port maintainer(s) read it: Please commit the update. :)

If you read the list, you have probably seen that David is cooking an
update, I guess.