Remove x11/xfed?

Christian Weisgerber
I fixed up x11/xfed for -fno-common, but trying to run it with a
random .bdf file from xenocara, I just get a parse error.  Judging
by the time stamps in the archive, it was packaged in 1998 with the
actual source files having dates from 1989 and 1991.  The master
site disappeared a long time ago.  FreeBSD removed the port ten
years ago.

I think it's time to delete this port.  OK?

Re: Remove x11/xfed?

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 09:22:39PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> I fixed up x11/xfed for -fno-common, but trying to run it with a
> random .bdf file from xenocara, I just get a parse error.  Judging
> by the time stamps in the archive, it was packaged in 1998 with the
> actual source files having dates from 1989 and 1991.  The master
> site disappeared a long time ago.  FreeBSD removed the port ten
> years ago.
>
> I think it's time to delete this port.  OK?

OK

--
Antoine