Remove x11/xdmchoose

Christian Weisgerber
When xdm is used to handle access to remote X11 servers, it can
offer a chooser menu that allows selecting which host to connect
to.  x11/xdmchoose is a replacement for the default xdm chooser.

Since the ability to manage remote X11 servers has been completely
stripped from xenodm, there is no possible use for xdmchoose any
longer.  I guess somebody might make an xdm port, but apparently
nobody felt the need in the eight months since xenocara switched
to xenodm.  Therefore I would like to remove x11/xdmchoose, before
it is so far forgotten that nobody even remembers that it has become
useless.

Re: Remove x11/xdmchoose

Matthieu Herrb-7

Ok matthieu@