Remove net/proxy-suite?

Daniel Jakots-6
I dropped Camiel as maintainer for now. Feel free to remove the port.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 20:42:50 +0200
From: Camiel Dobbelaar <[hidden email]>
To: Daniel Jakots <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: OpenBSD ports - maintainer check

Oooo blast from the past.  :-)

I can be dropped as maintainer from this port !   Or better yet drop the
whole thing since the last version is dated 2005.

Regards,
Camiel

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM Daniel Jakots <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Camiel Dobbelaar,
>
> This email is a check to verify OpenBSD ports maintainers can
> be reached and wish to remain active.
>
> You currently maintain the following port(s):
> net/proxy-suite
>
> If you wish to continue, please reply to this email letting me know.
> If we don't hear from you before 2019/05/17, or if you wish
> to release a particular port, we will drop the maintainer line.
> Thanks for your understanding!
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Re: Remove net/proxy-suite?

Solene Rapenne
On Sun, May 05, 2019 at 06:38:21PM -0400, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> I dropped Camiel as maintainer for now. Feel free to remove the port.

It seems to provide ftp-proxy which is in base. Maybe it wasn't in base
at that time.

I'm OK for removal.

Re: Remove net/proxy-suite?

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2

Also ok jca@

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE