Remove graphics/digikam-kde4

Rafael Sadowski
Since this software was not built for 6.6 and nobody complained, I would
like to delete it forever. It's marked as broken and nobody is yelling
that we should fix it (I wouldn't fix it, even if I could).

For those who don't know, we have version 5+ in the tree. Yes, there is
not easy to merge the old database 4 to verson 5 but it's possible.
Google for guidance.  Upstream is not interested in this problem.

OK to remove digikam4 and no more needed dependencies?

Cheers,

Rafael

Re: Remove graphics/digikam-kde4

Vadim Zhukov
вс, 19 янв. 2020 г. в 11:46, Rafael Sadowski <[hidden email]>:

> Since this software was not built for 6.6 and nobody complained, I would
> like to delete it forever. It's marked as broken and nobody is yelling
> that we should fix it (I wouldn't fix it, even if I could).
>
> For those who don't know, we have version 5+ in the tree. Yes, there is
> not easy to merge the old database 4 to verson 5 but it's possible.
> Google for guidance.  Upstream is not interested in this problem.
>
> OK to remove digikam4 and no more needed dependencies?

Less KDE4 is better. ;-)

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov

On 2020/01/19 09:46, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> Since this software was not built for 6.6 and nobody complained, I would
> like to delete it forever. It's marked as broken and nobody is yelling
> that we should fix it (I wouldn't fix it, even if I could).
>
> For those who don't know, we have version 5+ in the tree. Yes, there is
> not easy to merge the old database 4 to verson 5 but it's possible.
> Google for guidance.  Upstream is not interested in this problem.
>
> OK to remove digikam4 and no more needed dependencies?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rafael

OK, same as eigen about merging via @pkgpath or adding to obsolete.

Re: Remove graphics/digikam-kde4

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
On Sun, Jan 19 2020, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2020/01/19 09:46, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
>> Since this software was not built for 6.6 and nobody complained, I would
>> like to delete it forever. It's marked as broken and nobody is yelling
>> that we should fix it (I wouldn't fix it, even if I could).
>>
>> For those who don't know, we have version 5+ in the tree. Yes, there is
>> not easy to merge the old database 4 to verson 5 but it's possible.
>> Google for guidance.  Upstream is not interested in this problem.
>>
>> OK to remove digikam4 and no more needed dependencies?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Rafael
>>

> OK, same as eigen about merging via @pkgpath or adding to obsolete.

+1

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE