Remove: games/instead-launcher OR help to update to InsteadMan3

Remove: games/instead-launcher OR help to update to InsteadMan3

Rafael Sadowski
I would like to remove the next Qt4 consumer. Upsteam says it was
dropped and replaced by InsteadMan 3 (GTK).
https://github.com/instead-hub/instead-launcher/issues/2#issuecomment-688618824

Does anyone want to update this port to InsteadMan 3? If not, I am in
favour of deleting it.
https://github.com/jhekasoft/insteadman3

Rafael Sadowski

Re: Remove: games/instead-launcher OR help to update to InsteadMan3

Rafael Sadowski
On Tue Sep 08, 2020 at 07:23:05AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> I would like to remove the next Qt4 consumer. Upsteam says it was
> dropped and replaced by InsteadMan 3 (GTK).
> https://github.com/instead-hub/instead-launcher/issues/2#issuecomment-688618824
>
> Does anyone want to update this port to InsteadMan 3? If not, I am in
> favour of deleting it.
> https://github.com/jhekasoft/insteadman3
>
> Rafael Sadowski

Nobody? Free deletion.