Registered Advisor covers a stunning hidden market development

Registered Advisor covers a stunning hidden market development

Mediasentiment
DISCLAIMER: In order to be in full compliance with the U.S. Securities
Act of 1933, Section 17(b), you are hereby advised that MediaSentiment,
is receiving a fee in cash, from Venture Communications Limited (1-F, 9
Broom Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong) as compensation for the distribution
of this advertisement. No employee of MediaSentiment has owned or
currently owns any shares in the company described above. MediaSentiment
has not independently confirmed the accuracy, correctness, or
truthfulness of the statements and opinions that the advertiser has
expressed above. The purpose of this advertisement, like any advertising,
is to provide coverage and publicity for the advertising company, its
products or services. This information is for reading purposes only. Do
not rely solely on the information presented, do additional independent
research to form your own opinion and decision. Be advised that the
purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss of your
entire investment. No information in the disseminated emails shall be
construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy
securities. An offer to buy or sell securities can be made only with
accompanying disclosure documents, complying with applicable securities
laws, and only in the States and Provinces for which they are approved.
Advertisements distributed through disseminated emails do not constitute
such disclosure documents. Many States have established rules requiring
the approval of a security by a State Security Administrator. The
information provided in advertisements is not intended for distribution
to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where
such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which
would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction
or country. If you are considering purchasing any securities of an
advertised company, it is suggested that you call your State Security
Administrator to determine whether a particular security is registered
for sale in your State. Information contained in our disseminated emails
do not constitute investment, legal, or tax advice upon which you should
rely. Advertisements received by you are not a solicitation or
recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities of the advertised company.
You are responsible for verifying all claims and conducting your own due
diligence. Many companies have information filed with State Securities
and other regulators and many will supply you with additional information
on request. Statements and opinions contained in advertisements are those
of the advertised company and are subject to change without notice.
Neither we, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, nor any
State/Provincial Securities Commission or any industry and or trade
association or any other regulatory body has determined if the
advertisements are truthful or complete. You agree and acknowledge that
any hyperlinks to the website of (i) an advertised company; (ii) the
Profiled Company; (iii) the party issuing or preparing the information
regarding the Profiled Company, or (iv) other information contained in
our disseminated emails, are provided only for your reference and
convenience. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of
these external sites nor are we responsible for any of the contents,
advertising, opinions, products, or other materials on such external
sites and/or information sources. Accordingly, if you avail yourself to
such access, you do so at your own risk. Anyone who uses, acts upon or
makes decisions in reliance on information contained in any disseminated
email does so at their own risk and agrees to hold us, our officers,
directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents
harmless. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any actions taken by
you based on or reliance on any information contained in any disseminated
email. Information in disseminated emails may contain "forward looking"
statements within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the U.S. Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical facts and may be forward looking statements. Forward looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements
may be identified through the use of words such as expects, will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, etc., or by statements indicating
certain actions may, could or might occur. We encourage you to carefully
read and review, if and to the extent available, any information
concerning the Profiled company or advertised company available at the
web sites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the
National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). We also strongly
recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet
Stock Fraud, as well as related information published by the NASD. The
NASD has published information on how to invest carefully. All
information within advertisements is qualified in its entirety by the
detailed information and financial statements of the advertised company
contained in its regulatory filings, if any, with the SEC. You
acknowledge that we are a Financial News Re-distributor and that we are
not an investment advisory service, a broker dealer, nor an investment
advisor and do not purport to tell or suggest which companies you should
monitor and/or which securities you should purchase or sell. You
acknowledge that you are not relying on us, or any information contained
in disseminated email, and will consult with your own advisors regarding
any decisions as to the Profiled Company, or any advertised company.

[IMAGE]

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link