Recommended Mini-ITX board

Tito Mari Francis Escano-2
Good day misc,
Planning to build a small form factor PC, can somebody please recommend a
mini-ITX Ryzen 5 3000 motherboard that's tested to work very well with
OpenBSD? Ang gotchas I have to watch out for?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much.

Re: Recommended Mini-ITX board

Wind R.
I used ASUS B450-I with Ryzen 2600x and everything works well. But I don't think OpenBSD supports the wireless NIC in the mobo, at least as of 6.7.