Re: system/4595: system - ciss driver

Adam-29
The following reply was made to PR system/4595; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adam <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: system/4595: system - ciss driver
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:44:38 -0500

 If it will help any developers I can provide kernel profiling info and
 log messages from a machine with this problem using a kernel with
 CISS_DEBUG and profiling support.  The machine is just for testing
 right now, so I can test patches, provide ILO access, etc if it will
 help.