Re: sparc64/3928

Miod Vallat-2
Synopsis: quad hme cards receive device timeout on sparc64

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->feedback
State-Changed-By: miod
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 30 15:32:42 MDT 2006
State-Changed-Why:
There have been fixes in the pci interrupt routing recently.
Does the problem still arise with a recent snapshot?

Re: sparc64/3928

Jolan Luff-2
Synopsis: quad hme cards receive device timeout on sparc64

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: jolan
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 30 15:35:43 MDT 2006
State-Changed-Why:
i don't have access to this machine anymore ;(

Re: sparc64/3928

On 2006/08/30 15:33, Miod Vallat wrote:
> Synopsis: quad hme cards receive device timeout on sparc64
>
> State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->feedback
> State-Changed-By: miod
> State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 30 15:32:42 MDT 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> There have been fixes in the pci interrupt routing recently.
> Does the problem still arise with a recent snapshot?

quad hme(4) worked on Netra T1 105 (psycho) when I tried it
just after the fix went in (nice cheap peering box for bgpd...)