Re: openbsd code coverage

Rupert Gallagher
Code Coverage?

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

> Hi, I'm working on measuring OpenBSD code coverage. The process still has drawbacks, but some results are already available. https://ligurio.github.io/openbsd-tests/6.2/coverage.html Sergey

Re: openbsd code coverage

Anders Andersson
On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Rupert Gallagher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Code Coverage?

Type that into google instead, maybe you will get a better answer.

Re: openbsd code coverage

x9p-2
On Sat, December 9, 2017 3:33 pm, Anders Andersson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Rupert Gallagher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> Code Coverage?
>
> Type that into google instead, maybe you will get a better answer.

Indeed redirecting @protonmail.com to /dev/null provides a much more
pleasant misc@- reading experience, as suggested before.

Just saw this email bcz of citation.

cheers.

x9p

Re: openbsd code coverage

Rupert Gallagher
The meaningful term is "test coverage", where "test" is the name of a test. To make sense, you must say what you are testing AND how you are testing it.

If you say "code coverage", you are just saying that you did not bother reading the papers, and you are just using a group of words without any meaning.

> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Rupert Gallagher wrote: > Code Coverage? Type that into google instead, maybe you will get a better answer. @protonmail.com>

Re: openbsd code coverage

Rupert Gallagher
Fuck you x9p anonymous coward.

> On Sat, December 9, 2017 3:33 pm, Anders Andersson wrote: > On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Rupert Gallagher  > wrote: >> Code Coverage? > > Type that into google instead, maybe you will get a better answer. > > Indeed redirecting @protonmail.com to /dev/null provides a much more pleasant misc@- reading experience, as suggested before. Just saw this email bcz of citation. cheers. x9p @protonmail.com>

Re: openbsd code coverage

Base Pr1me
I only say this because I am extremely intoxicated. Will you please shut
the fuck up?