Re: kernel/5210

jsg-4
Synopsis: rtw device no longer functions

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: jsg
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 30 05:23:38 MDT 2006
State-Changed-Why:
The dhclient changes in -current resolve this for me though I could
only see the problem on the Netgear card none of my other rtw cards.

Re: kernel/5210

Benjamin Collins
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 05:25:13AM -0600, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Synopsis: rtw device no longer functions
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: jsg
> State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 30 05:23:38 MDT 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> The dhclient changes in -current resolve this for me though I could
> only see the problem on the Netgear card none of my other rtw cards.

I just tried the bsd.rd from the latest snapshot on rt.fm (8/30) and
the dhclient didn't work.

bc