Re: kernel/3401

Miod Vallat-2
Synopsis: Linux NFS server causes OpenBSD to hang and crash

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: miod
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 31 15:19:37 MDT 2006
State-Changed-Why:
There have been many fixes to the UFS and NFS code over the last few releases.
Can you still reproduce this problem with a recent OpenBSD snapshot?

Re: kernel/3401

Jon Schewe
I just tested it again under 3.9 and it seems to be working ok now.
Thanks for following up on this.

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 15:20 -0600, Miod Vallat wrote:

> Synopsis: Linux NFS server causes OpenBSD to hang and crash
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: miod
> State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 31 15:19:37 MDT 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> There have been many fixes to the UFS and NFS code over the last few
releases.
> Can you still reproduce this problem with a recent OpenBSD snapshot?

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see a signature.asc file attached to the message this is my
digital signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.

Re: kernel/3401

Miod Vallat-2
Synopsis: Linux NFS server causes OpenBSD to hang and crash

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: miod
State-Changed-When: Sat Sep 2 04:05:00 MDT 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Submitter confirms problem is gone.