Re: ichiic0: errors on MP (Sorry about the no subject post!)

Re: ichiic0: errors on MP (Sorry about the no subject post!)

Mark Kettenis
> As anyone seen this? No matter what I do I cant stop this from
> happing. I am at the point of being forced to use another OS that I
> DONT want to use. Any help would be very much appreciated.

As a workaround you could disable ichiic in the kernel config.  Use
man config for hints on how to accomplish this.

Presuming you want to have this fixed properly, can you try compiling
a GENERIC.MP kernel with "option MPVERBOSE" in the kernel
configuration file and post the full dmesg?

Mark