Re: double booting with iMac (Bondi blue, rev 1)

SFM

Re: double booting with iMac (Bondi blue, rev 1)

SFM
I tried that too (marking the partition as unused through disk utility in order to install OpenBSD later), same result !

Re: double booting with iMac (Bondi blue, rev 1)

Daniel Boyd-2
This is beyond my experience level, but I'd try wiping the disk and
starting over.  Try booting your OS X CD, re-running Disk Utility,
delete the partitions, re-initialize the disk, re-create the
partitions.

At that point, you could boot the OpenBSD CD and see if fdisk sees the
partition map.  But remember to install Mac OS first because you won't
be able to copy the bootloader to the HFS+ partition without it.

> I tried that too (marking the partition as unused through disk utility in order to install OpenBSD later), same result !

Re: double booting with iMac (Bondi blue, rev 1)

Fred
On 11/02/17 04:00, SFM wrote:
> I tried that too (marking the partition as unused through disk utility in order to install OpenBSD later), same result !

Can you show what partitions MacOS thinks is on the disk - that might
gives some clues...