Re: anyone tried bgpd vs. he.net/tunnelbroker.net

Re: anyone tried bgpd vs. he.net/tunnelbroker.net

unixgeek
<snip>
your only workaround is to not send any capability it does not grok.
this is guesswork. you might want to try to not announce v4 unicast
capabilities...
<snip>

I was wondering exactly how this was specified in the bgpd.conf file?
Since I was trying to do the same thing to connect to he.net and try out
the new ipv6 capabilities of bgpd...
Thanks!
Glenn

Re: anyone tried bgpd vs. he.net/tunnelbroker.net

Henning Brauer
* [hidden email] <[hidden email]> [2005-11-28 01:41]:
> <snip>
> your only workaround is to not send any capability it does not grok.
> this is guesswork. you might want to try to not announce v4 unicast
> capabilities...
> <snip>
>
> I was wondering exactly how this was specified in the bgpd.conf file?
> Since I was trying to do the same thing to connect to he.net and try out
> the new ipv6 capabilities of bgpd...

announce IPv4 none
announce IPv6 unicast

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...