Re: X1 Thinkpad Tablet Freeze on Boot

Charlie Burnett
 Ah- I'm just now seeing the note about the screen going black after the
kernel loads into memory, and doing some more digging shows the same kind
of issue when CSM isn't enabled. Unfortunately they had said that CSM
wasn't supported with the tablet...
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-Tablets/Unable-to-enable-CSM-in-BIOS/m-p/4472630
Any ideas where to go from here? Either way I appreciate the advice. At
least I know where to start looking!