Quantcast

Re: With Multiple PPPoE interfaces on one will work

Re: With Multiple PPPoE interfaces on one will work

Steve-97
Thanks,I was mostly checking if this was a known issue.If I rename hostname.pppoe0 to hostname.pppoe1 and then rename hostname.pppoe2 to hostname.pppoe0The original pppoe2 (now pppoe0) works fine but the other interface stops working. If I swap them back the original behaviour is seen.
 ifconfig pppoe2 debug shows no ouput.As shown below pppoe2 just stays in state: initial.

vr2: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        lladdr 00:00:24:d1:9d:6a
        priority: 0
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
        status: active

pppoe2: flags=8810<POINTOPOINT,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1492
        priority: 0
        dev: vr2 state: initial
        sid: 0x0 PADI retries: 0 PADR retries: 0
        groups: pppoe
        status: no carrier

I have now "upgraded" to 6.1. The same is noted
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    On Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 19:16, Gregory Edigarov <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi,
before anything it is necessary to provide a defintion of "not working"
and some evidence, like ifconfig, netstat -rn, ping, etc. then somebody
will be able to help you.
the more information you will provide, the quicker response with a
solution you will get.