Re: QEMU + snapshots - pvclock0: unstable result on stable clock

Re: QEMU + snapshots - pvclock0: unstable result on stable clock

RD Thrush-5
On 12/3/18 5:00 AM, Reyk Floeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the report.
>
> We’re going to disable pvclock until I found a solution. It seems that old KVMs or KVM on old CPUs report stable support incorrectly.
>
> Do you have a dmesg?

I've attached the serial console output from an older proxmox MP with i386 6.4-release dmesg as well as the install and fail of the recent snapshot.  One additional point I noticed was the console hung after entering 'machine ddbcpu 1' requiring a (simulated) hard reset.

obsd32.tail (20K) Download Attachment