Re: Pflow granularity

Thomas Boernert
Hi,

i found this old thread and i have the same problem. i need an active
timeout of the netflow data.

i found this patch
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=124661838923498&w=2
which i can set the "set timeout pflowexport 60" for example

Have anyone tried that ?

Sebastian Benoit wrote:
however right now some people are working on something similar.

Is the another solution ?

Thanks

Thomas

Diese Nachricht wurde versandt mit Webmail von www.tbits.net.
This message was sent using webmail of www.tbits.net.

Re: Pflow granularity

Sebastian Benoit
Thomas Boernert([hidden email]) on 2018.12.06 18:11:17 +0100:

> Hi,
>
> i found this old thread and i have the same problem. i need an active
> timeout of the netflow data.
>
> i found this patch
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=124661838923498&w=2
> which i can set the "set timeout pflowexport 60" for example
>
> Have anyone tried that ?
>
> Sebastian Benoit wrote:
> however right now some people are working on something similar.
>
> Is the another solution?

No, the other solution never happened.

By all means, try the diff, maybe it still works.

/Benno

Re: Pflow granularity

Thomas Boernert
Hi Benno,

have you tried the diff by yourself ?

Thanks

Thomas

Am 2018-12-06 21:14, schrieb Sebastian Benoit:

> Thomas Boernert([hidden email]) on 2018.12.06 18:11:17 +0100:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i found this old thread and i have the same problem. i need an active
>> timeout of the netflow data.
>>
>> i found this patch
>> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=124661838923498&w=2
>> which i can set the "set timeout pflowexport 60" for example
>>
>> Have anyone tried that ?
>>
>> Sebastian Benoit wrote:
>> however right now some people are working on something similar.
>>
>> Is the another solution?
>
> No, the other solution never happened.
>
> By all means, try the diff, maybe it still works.
>
> /Benno

Diese Nachricht wurde versandt mit Webmail von www.tbits.net.
This message was sent using webmail of www.tbits.net.

Re: Pflow granularity

Thomas Boernert
Hi

>> have you tried the diff by yourself ?
>
> i cant remember.
>
> someone else was working on that at the same time bck then, if i
> remember
> correctly.
>
> But it might still work.
> If it does, report back, i might pick the topic up again.

I patched it yesterday night and it seems work. i have an issue with udp
flows sometimes. the flow data comes multiple times. but i have no idea
yet.

Thomas