Re: New: net/dclib, net/valknut

viktors zeljenovs
>Hi,
>
>The Direct-Connect client currently in ports (dctc, dc_gui) is pretty
>out of date and cannot connect to some hubs or interact with certain newer
>clients.  So I've made a port of Valknut (and its dependency dclib), the
>Qt-based successor to the older dc_gui client.

Complitly agree to you!
dc_gui is unusable, because of hub's blocking clients with no tag.

It works fine on 3.8-stable i386/amd64,
but I guess we should get rid of:
QSettings: error creating /valknut-0.3.7_writes_to_HOME/.qt
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings: error creating /valknut-0.3.7_writes_to_HOME/.qt
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings: error creating /valknut-0.3.7_writes_to_HOME/.qt
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings: error creating /valknut-0.3.7_writes_to_HOME/.qt
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
while building.

Thanks
Viktors.

http://www.one.lv - Tavs mobilais e-pasts!

Tagad lasi savu e-pastu ar mobilo telefonu - wap.one.lv!