Re: IP Aliasing with DHCP Click to flag this post

Re: IP Aliasing with DHCP Click to flag this post

lausgans@gmail.com
>> vether(4)

> It should, but I think a few more things need to get fixed before
> that.  The bridge is not very efficient, though.

Do you have any valid reason for this style of naming?
I'm ok with bridge(4) instead of 'br' device naming which can interference
with real device name sooner or later.
But vether(4)... What's wrong with you? It should called 'veth' rather
than that.
This is absolutely improper way of device naming. This path could bring skid you
for example right to Mac OS X dirs naming like '/Library/Users/Vether' without
any shortenings.