Re: Host Header Redirection on openbsd.org

Re: Host Header Redirection on openbsd.org

Marc Espie-2
Well, the main issue I've seen so far is you flooding my mailboxen with
lots of copies of the same useless mp4 video.

What a douche.

Re: Host Header Redirection on openbsd.org

Long Wu Yuan
is this sender going to be blacklisted or do i block on my email.

Thanks,
; Long