Quantcast

Re: ARM64:s finally on the market, and flooding it. OpenBSD support?

Re: ARM64:s finally on the market, and flooding it. OpenBSD support?

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
Hi team, maybe it would be a great thing if you would be able to create a
list of hw developpers would be interested to develop. so any sysadmin
would know what is needed for openbsd devs and send out hw to dev team.

In such list i would like to see model, web to buy and a price.

Thank you, sorry for spam ;]

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 22:07 Chris Cappuccio, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tinker [[hidden email]] wrote:
> > The market is finally being flooded with ARM64:s. And some of them are
> > inexpensive.
> >
> > I guess AllWinner A64/H64 will be the most ubiquitous one as the chip
> > is/soon will be something like 5 USD.
>
> The Allwinner 64-bit parts are supported under 32-bit mode on armv7.
>
> Chris
>
> --

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030
RHCE: 130-192-255

Re: ARM64:s finally on the market, and flooding it. OpenBSD support?

Peter Hessler
:

http://www.openbsd.org/want.html

:> Tinker [[hidden email]] wrote:
:> > The market is finally being flooded with ARM64:s. And some of them are
:> > inexpensive.
:> >
:> > I guess AllWinner A64/H64 will be the most ubiquitous one as the chip
:> > is/soon will be something like 5 USD.
:>
:> The Allwinner 64-bit parts are supported under 32-bit mode on armv7.
:>
:> Chris
:>
:> --
:
:Ruslanas G??ibovskis
:+370 6030 7030
:RHCE: 130-192-255
:

--
The fortune program is supported, in part, by user contributions and by
a major grant from the National Endowment for the Inanities.