Ratgod leadership?

Email
What does Theo De Raadt mean anyway? God Is The Rat? Ratgod leadership
may indeed take the side of junkie pedophiles.

And we will do with available source regardless of fairyworld ideas of
leadership.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Tom Smyth
Hmm.
That is one F**ked up stream of consciousness...
 that email is probably will be the posterboy of being an warning to kids
"don't do drugs!"

if you need assistance with finding a decent translator or
grammar and spell check tool,  just ask and include a dmesg. it is useful
to know what you are running before we all rush in to help you

you can add packages with pkg_add but make sure that you have the
/etc/installurl file set to your preferred mirror
and generally keep posts some what technical and not personal.
getting personal is no bueno as they say in France...

On 10 July 2018 at 17:57, Email <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What does Theo De Raadt mean anyway? God Is The Rat? Ratgod leadership may
> indeed take the side of junkie pedophiles.
>
> And we will do with available source regardless of fairyworld ideas of
> leadership.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Joseph Mayer
"Ywe"/nyt.cloud owner,

I have filed an abuse complaint at www.domainname.shop asking them to
discontinue your domain/email/hosting deal with them, and filed a request for
your domain name at https://rddsrequest.nic.cloud/ .

I have also asked them to not serve you personally in the future as you can be
expected to fall back into harassing open source emailing lists using the
services they provide you.

Your unsolicited emails irritate me immensely and I ask you again to withdraw
from this emailing list. I hope you save community participants the effort of
needing to phone every single emailing host abuse line on this planet to have
you dropped out of here.

I find your actions toxic and shameful. Please choose another outlet than this
emailing list, your spam is not welcome here.

Joseph

On July 10, 2018 6:57 PM, Email <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What does Theo De Raadt mean anyway? God Is The Rat? Ratgod leadership
> may indeed take the side of junkie pedophiles.
>
> And we will do with available source regardless of fairyworld ideas of
> leadership.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Nick Holland
On 07/10/18 12:57, Email wrote:

[drivel snipped]

Probably about 20 years ago, I had despaired of the "solution of the
week!" of Linux, and figured, while it was cool that a bunch of people
had put together a free Unix-like OS, the churn was too great to be
practical for businesses expecting a low-maintenance solution.

While reading through an on-line forum, I tripped across crap like the
OP here posted (and much worse and more literate, of course) being said
about this Theo de Raadt character.  It wasn't intellectual disagreement
on technical issues, it was childish name calling, leading to the
"conclusion" that anything Theo did must be wrong.

Well...anyone who generates THAT much blind hatred has to be checked
out, they are obviously either onto (or into) something.  So I read up
on OpenBSD, LOVED the philosophy of "security matters", downloaded it,
and never regretted it.  Following the fantastic OpenBSD documentation,
I accomplished more in three days with OpenBSD than I had in several
years of poking at Linux.

So, while obvious trolls like this are annoying...they also serve a
purpose.  I thank those mindless haters for pointing me in a very
interesting direction a couple decades ago, and I'll thank this ass in
particular for reminding me that I'm a bit behind in my project
donations (I do miss the CDs).  That has now been fixed.

Nick.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Jordan Geoghegan
On 07/10/18 17:55, Nick Holland wrote:
> On 07/10/18 12:57, Email wrote:
> [drivel snipped]
>
> Well...anyone who generates THAT much blind hatred has to be checked
> out, they are obviously either onto (or into) something.  So I read up
> on OpenBSD, LOVED the philosophy of "security matters", downloaded it,
> and never regretted it.  Following the fantastic OpenBSD documentation,
> I accomplished more in three days with OpenBSD than I had in several
> years of poking at Linux.

> So, while obvious trolls like this are annoying...they also serve a
> purpose.  I thank those mindless haters for pointing me in a very
> interesting direction a couple decades ago, and I'll thank this ass in
> particular for reminding me that I'm a bit behind in my project
> donations (I do miss the CDs).  That has now been fixed.
>
> Nick.

My OpenBSD adoption story is similar to yours. My first foray into the
*nix world was Ubuntu, as all the schools in my district ran it for all
their infrastructure-- terminals, servers you name it.
Naturally, I started reading and trying to learn as much as possible
about the *nix way, although I originally didn't like it very much
because I couldn't abuse it for gain like I could the Windows stuff.
Before my schools migration to *nix, I had gotten used to being able to
grab test answers from my teachers Windows network shares, after the
migration, I could no longer do so :(  This is what likely sparked my
interest in computer security.

I had never heard of OpenBSD until I happened upon the online ramblings
of some crazy mentally ill person shit talking OpenBSD. For some reason,
this crazy persons writings kept popping up on the various Linux/*nix
message boards I frequented at the time. I happened upon some blog sites
dedicated to trashing OpenBSD, they all appeared to be written by the
same person. This mentally ill person had dedicated such enormous
amounts of time writing seemingly detailed (though in reality, word
salad) posts, that it got me thinking: First, what the hell did OpenBSD
do to this guy to cause him to develop such a personal vendetta? And
second, after reading all the vitriol and falsities about OpenBSD from
this wackjob, I just had to check it out for myself. Suffice it to say,
I was not disappointed.

I downloaded an ISO and gave it a go, and was shocked at the simplicity
and ease of use of the platform. Very quickly I shifted from being an
Ubuntu boy to an OpenBSD text-only zealot. Every time I would try to see
if OpenBSD could be used for a project I was working on, I would find
that not only would it work, but it would actually be the easiest and
most simple tool to use for the job in nearly every case I encountered.
I fell in love with the OpenBSD philosophy and its hostility towards
featuritis and SJW horse shit. OpenBSD appeared to me as a 'an OS for
people who don't like to fuck around'.   The man pages were amazing, and
I learned much of my foundational computer knowledge just from reading
them.

Sorry for the long rambling post. I'd just like to say thank you to the
mentally ill crazy person who inspired me to try OpenBSD; if not for his
widespread hate spewing drivel against this wonderful OS, I may never
have discovered OpenBSD as early as I did.

Cheers,

Jordan

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Ywe Cærlyn-3
Oh yes, maximal psychopathy. While I on the other hand, request a
drugtest on both you and Theo De Raadt, probably other involved, and a
childporn investigation on difficult parties should also be done.  Linus
Diving is indeed a paedophile metaphor. GNU hides theft. Theo is a junkie.

Who do you think you´re fooling? You are obviously in a very intense
fantasyworld, where your reply is thought ok. How much of a fairyworld
is a pedophiles?
Not just pedophiles. Junkie Pedophiles. Who moralize, and even claim to
be gods. GNU indeed is from the use of psychedelics where God includes
pedophile sex with Richard Stallman. He dances around, in his own world
still, believing it is a god. How many psychiatric diagnosises does he
have? And how much drugs does he use? Just testing him alone, would say
a lot.

Don´t you just wish you just shut up now, Joseph. Because reality
called, where you are shit looser.

And your pedophile GNU god is shit looser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnfFtaKzhk

And your ratgod is shit looser.

You should truly take a good shitting on, in the pits of hell.

BEST,
Ywe.

Den 7/10/2018 21:42, skrev Joseph Mayer:

> "Ywe"/nyt.cloud owner,
>
> I have filed an abuse complaint at www.domainname.shop asking them to
> discontinue your domain/email/hosting deal with them, and filed a request for
> your domain name at https://rddsrequest.nic.cloud/ .
>
> I have also asked them to not serve you personally in the future as you can be
> expected to fall back into harassing open source emailing lists using the
> services they provide you.
>
> Your unsolicited emails irritate me immensely and I ask you again to withdraw
> from this emailing list. I hope you save community participants the effort of
> needing to phone every single emailing host abuse line on this planet to have
> you dropped out of here.
>
> I find your actions toxic and shameful. Please choose another outlet than this
> emailing list, your spam is not welcome here.
>
> Joseph
>
> On July 10, 2018 6:57 PM, Email <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What does Theo De Raadt mean anyway? God Is The Rat? Ratgod leadership
>> may indeed take the side of junkie pedophiles.
>>
>> And we will do with available source regardless of fairyworld ideas of
>> leadership.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Ywe Cærlyn-3
NOOOO DUUUDE. THEO DE RAADT IS LOBOTOMIZED FOR
SCHIZOPHRENIA????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that just takes the cake on this argument. Lol.

Re: Ratgod leadership?

Ywe Cærlyn-3
And dommmainname shop reply is, to remove them from your argumentation!

And I see no more point in talking on this list either. This was truly a
worst case scenario, of talking about something as good as what I am
working on. These people are ofcourse completely excluded, from any such
understanding of any such grace.