Random crashes on multiple fresh installs

Random crashes on multiple fresh installs

Trisimix
Ive installed several times, install could work for an hour but eventually crashes with attached photos. Rebooting could work but eventually it will just bootloop. So far I tried disabling apm.

Really want to get openbsd working on this machine before my upcoming semester.

Here is the trace and dmesg:

https://ibb.co/thQ9rws
https://ibb.co/NnGH169
https://ibb.co/grdJd4V
https://ibb.co/ZYbTdnx
https://ibb.co/S57fFfQ
https://ibb.co/gjMKWTk
https://ibb.co/4ZC84D6
https://ibb.co/XyTGbsC
https://ibb.co/fDVnN4T
https://ibb.co/ThVMJyZ
https://ibb.co/mNYsC10
https://ibb.co/wyPn9d8
https://ibb.co/XxMf8pk
https://ibb.co/Vq7ZMpJ
https://ibb.co/tmByB5j
https://ibb.co/kSqvws8
https://ibb.co/dDNNXQ2
https://ibb.co/FDFRxBg
https://ibb.co/vkBBNNb
https://ibb.co/xYS2Bx6
https://ibb.co/37dZb1g
https://ibb.co/8sq0qhs
https://ibb.co/sthR442
https://ibb.co/dBQjsY9

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

IMG_2506.jpeg (10M) Download Attachment
IMG_2507.jpeg (9M) Download Attachment
IMG_2508.jpeg (9M) Download Attachment

Re: Random crashes on multiple fresh installs

Stuart Henderson
Try installing a snapshot. If it still crashes but you get far enough to be
able to run some commands, run "sendbug" as root to generate a report
including the dmesg and acpi tables in text format - maybe easiest as
"sendbug -P > somefile.txt" and copy it to another machine to send mail.

--
Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.