RPi4 - networking

Oliver Seidel
Hello,

so thank you for all the support. I have performed fresh downloads
again:

bootloader from here: https://github.com/pftf/RPi4/releases/tag/v1.13

I did not get this one to work:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/tree/master/boot

I did not get this one to work:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/tree/next/boot

Install instructions from here:
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.7/arm64/INSTALL.arm64

I have:
* formatted the SD card, made a 0xc partition, vfat filesystem,
extracted the v1.13 UEFI files
* installed miniroot67.fs on the stick
* I think I changed the MMC configuration in the bootloader, I did not
touch device tree/AHCI
* installed OpenBSD 6.7 ARM64
* formatted the SD card, made a 0xc partition, vfat filesystem,
extracted the v1.13 UEFI files

When I place the device in the connection where my normal firewall sits,
I get pings of 1000ms (see attachment).  This is 3000x slower than my
beagle bone black with an old OpenBSD.

**** the problem I am trying to solve is slow fixed ethernet ****

I provide you with the output of dmesg (see attachment) and of a boot
capture on the serial port (see attachment).  The boot capture contains
the output from "ifconfig".

Maybe you can help,

Oliver

ping.txt (1K) Download Attachment