REVISION: devel/py-jedi and devel/py-parso to python3 only

REVISION: devel/py-jedi and devel/py-parso to python3 only

Elias M. Mariani
The only consumers of py-jedi are:
- devel/spyder/spyder,python3
- x11/gnome/builder

Both using devel/py-jedi,python3, moving to py3-jedi only.

Then the only consumer of devel/py-parso becomes:
devel/py-jedi,python3

Also moving to py3-parso only.

diff missing quirks and Makefile unhooks, will do when committing.
I'm not updating them for now, we should check for compatibility with
spyder and gnome-builder for that.

OK?

Cheers.
Elias mariani@

py-jedi.diff (1K) Download Attachment
py-parso.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: REVISION: devel/py-jedi and devel/py-parso to python3 only

Paco Esteban-2
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, Elias M. Mariani wrote:

> The only consumers of py-jedi are:
> - devel/spyder/spyder,python3
> - x11/gnome/builder
>
> Both using devel/py-jedi,python3, moving to py3-jedi only.
>
> Then the only consumer of devel/py-parso becomes:
> devel/py-jedi,python3
>
> Also moving to py3-parso only.
>
> diff missing quirks and Makefile unhooks, will do when committing.
> I'm not updating them for now, we should check for compatibility with
> spyder and gnome-builder for that.
>
> OK?

They build and install ok for me.  I did not test consumers, but this
should not have an impact, as there's not version update.

Good luck testing devel/spyder/spyder if you updte py-jedi :-P

ok paco.

--
Paco Esteban.
0x5818130B8A6DBC03