RENAME: math/ebc => math/bc-gh

Brian Callahan-6
Hi ports --

As begun here [0], I think it makes sense to rename our ebc package to
bc-gh. The attached new port does exactly that (and updates to the
latest version of bc-gh at the same time).

Also attached is a quirks entry. Will of course remove math/ebc and
update math/Makefile as appropriate.

OK?

~Brian

[0] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=158672715211884&w=2

bc-gh.tgz (1K) Download Attachment
quirks-bc-gh.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: RENAME: math/ebc => math/bc-gh

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
On Sat, May 30 2020, Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> As begun here [0], I think it makes sense to rename our ebc package to
> bc-gh. The attached new port does exactly that (and updates to the
> latest version of bc-gh at the same time).
>
> Also attached is a quirks entry. Will of course remove math/ebc and
> update math/Makefile as appropriate.
>
> OK?

Unless I'm missing something @conflict isn't needed, I suggest to drop
it.  ok jca@

I'd also suggest to use bsd.port.arch.mk and ${PROPERTIES:Mlp64} instead
of hardcoding a list of 64 bits architectures.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE