RBC Centura Consumer Notice

Online Banking
Chase

Dear RBC Centura customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your RBC Centura
account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that
your account was hijacked by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have initiated by you.

However if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the link
below and submit, as we try to verify your account. (In case your are not
enrolled for RBC Centura Online Banking then use your Social Security
Number both as Customer ID and Password ):

https://www1.rbccentura.com/cgi-bin/rbaccess/logon.asp

The log in attempt was made from:

IP address: 44.18.30.100
ISP host: 44-36-18-20.drmnet.org

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporally suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 48hrs for the case to be investigated and
we strongly recommend not making any changes to your account in that
time.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that is in violation of RBC Centura policy to
represent oneself as another RBC Centura account owner.Such action may
also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. RBC
Centura is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related
to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the Internet to
commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies
to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be received.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

 2005 RBC Centura. All Rights Reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

[IMAGE][IMAGE]