Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running on Linode

Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running on Linode

opendaddy
For those of you who are interested:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9916005

Many thanks!

O.D.

Re: Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running on Linode

Mihai Popescu-3
Who does need Linode?
We will have a SPARC running on our desks ... quietly.

Re: Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running "sucker mode on other dude's computer"

lists-2
Now you only need to make every other vendor succumb and surrender with
a documentary on running OpenBSD away from their own computing space.

Hopefully you're beyond trivia and like being called unpleasant names.

Re: Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running on Linode

Jorge Castillo
Since I am on topic! If you want to run OpenBSD on DigitalOcean check this:
http://www.tubsta.com/2015/04/openbsd-on-digital-ocean/

Remember use snapshots, not release.

Re: Quick and dirty way to have OpenBSD running on Linode

opendaddy
Hi!

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 3:24 PM, "Jorge Castillo" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Since I am on topic! If you want to run OpenBSD on DigitalOcean
>check this:
>http://www.tubsta.com/2015/04/openbsd-on-digital-ocean/
>
>Remember use snapshots, not release.

Nice find - thanks for sharing! DigitalOcean all the way baby!

O.D.