Questions on order please get back urgently

Questions on order please get back urgently

Kingchristchurch Kingchristchurch
    Hello,
  We are religious association KINGCRHISTCHURCH based in  London in England and we are having a missionary walking in Abidjan Ivory Coast West Africa .Our order is to be delivered at this address: Avenue 27 Street 44 Abidjan Treichville in Ivory Coast. Very soon we hope to make there a mission of visit of the orphans, refugiis, etc... This mission will last one or two weeks. So we needs some  information on your products because they are  interrested to  us and we are very  much in in need of it urgent for  our activities. We want to know if you can provide and ship to  us via USPS  to:ABIDJAN. Into clear, we need the maximum of information before we give you our order. NB We can  pay for  our orders with credit card or wire transfer  we have credit card such as Visa card, Master Card  We can also pay you by credit transfer from our bank in Londre but there you must make us the commitment to sell which .Please while replying to this email kindly forward us your name, your ph!
 one no
 and your fax no
  Thank you
  Best regard,