Query regarding on porting things

neerajpal
Hello all,

I just want to ask if any ports need to be maintained or are there
anything needs porting?

Thank you

Neeraj Pal

Re: Query regarding on porting things

Brian Callahan-3

On 04/26/18 15:39, Neeraj Pal wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just want to ask if any ports need to be maintained or are there
> anything needs porting?
>

> Thank you
>
> Neeraj Pal

Re: Query regarding on porting things

neerajpal
Thank you for the quick response.

So, this is the list of packages that need to be ported to OpenBSD, right?

On 04/26/18 15:45, Neeraj Pal wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response.
>
> So, this is the list of packages that need to be ported to OpenBSD, right?

It is a list of everything in the ports tree without a MAINTAINER. The
default is to only show ports that need updating but there's a box you
can click to get a full list.